VERY IMPORTANT READ BEFORE YOU BID - AUCTION RULES:
All units MUST be cleared out entirely within 72 hours of the auction closing out. All winning bids must pay bid amount and deposit to storage company as soon as possible following the auction ending, preferably the night or following day of the auction closing out. All payments not received may subject the contents to be resold. It is highly recommended that all payments be made with debit/credit card as cash deposits not refunded same day will be mailed (may taken several days to arrive) whereas debit/credit card refunds are typically faster.
Office opens at 9am, no bidders are allowed onsite outside of business hours.
1. Contact the location immediately when auction ends to arrange and make payment for, and pick up of, the unit contents.
2. A $100 refundable cleaning deposit will be charged per unit, ask about total deposit needed when more than 3 units are won.
3. Immediate payment of bid amount and clean out deposit is required prior to gaining access to the unit.
4. You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding nor before all money owed on all units won has been paid.
5. You must have a Paid Invoice from StorageAuctions.com in order to pick up unit contents.
6. If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click Pay Now to generate a Paid Invoice.
7. You must provide a valid Photo I.D. and complete the Winning Bidder form on AccessMyStorage.com/Auctions. All Winning Bidders must complete this form. Please feel free to complete it at any time as it will be kept on file.
8. Sales tax may apply. If you have a resale license, bring a copy and present before payment.
9. Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit.
10. You must remove all contents and broom sweep all unit(s) won at auction before any deposit funds will be refunded.
11. Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then process your cleaning deposit refund.
12. If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you. Full payment will be required separate from bid/deposit amount.
14. NO DUMPSTER PRIVILEGES
15. PERSONAL ITEMS FOUND WITHIN THE UNIT MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SITE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.